TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: The stoichiometric air/fuel ratio for E85 is ~9.7:1
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: The stoichiometric air/fuel ratio for E85 is ~9.7:1

Posted by paintballkustoms on July 05, 2010 at 4:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 364 times.

In Reply To The stoichiometric air/fuel ratio for E85 is ~9.7:1 posted by LitlElvis on July 04, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Message thank you guys just want i was looking for now i will explain why im asking we have a build they we are currently getting ready to get tuned and need to decide how to get the tunes set we are running several different tunes (e85,109 race gas, 93, ect) but the main concern for this build is heat and needing to keep detonation from occuring since we are running 11:1 cr and pushing boost in the neighborhood of 10-15lbs (btw i am running water alky injection) i know this will spark the usual critisim but i know the facts so regardless if you think it will work or not i know it will lol we have spent rediculous amounts of money making this engine and now its done to the last two steps tuning and fuel selection i want to thank every one on tt.net for all there help (even if it was just criticism that just sparked more research)thanks guys keep the good stuff coming

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.